Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Release party for A Forever Love!!


So the online release party for A Forever Love will be a sock hop themed party! OMG! So many neat ideas were formed this morning! SO MANY! EEEPPP! I can't wait to share!

The release party will be held on my author page on Facebook on May 6, 2014. I will post more information on that as we get closer.

The live release party for A Forever Love will be held in Charleston South Carolina on May 10th. We will be taking a dinner cruise on a paddle boat and I can't wait!! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Charleston!
https://www.facebook.com/events/274960402665733/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

There will also be an online auction May 9, 2014! All proceeds will go to Fragile X. We have some pretty cool items up for auction. A basket FILLED with signed books from some pretty damn amazing authors! The entire paperback series of Wanted signed by both me and Gary!!! Gary is also doing another little surprise for me to auction off (no it is not a dinner with him...hmmm...although.....) There will be a bakeware basket, a Gunner "romance kit", A Texas garden basket, A Wanted quilt with all the covers on the quilt and signed by me, A Wine/goblet basket, Jewelry, plus a lot more items!!! Super excited about closing up the Wanted series and helping out Fragile X at the same time! I'll post more details as we get closer!

Hugs
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment