Thursday, April 2, 2015

Release update!!!!

****RELEASE UPDATE******
Okay y'all I have updated my book releases for the rest of this year and next year. I REFUSE to change it again! REFUSE!
I've had to make the hard decision to push a book back because there were to many for this spring and I can't write them all! BROKEN LOVE was picked to be pushed back. I'm SOOO sorry and I know that means waiting almost a year but I had NO PLANS to write anymore books in the BROKEN series but while writing BROKEN PROMISES I just fell in love with Ava. Sooo…I had already had other books planned to write this spring and I just couldn't fit Ava's book in frown emoticon
Jase (From Broken series) is getting a book as well. I'm tying together the last book in the Love Wanted In Texas series with the Broken series. heart emoticon heart emoticon
You'll also notice a couple of new series in there…the books will be part of a series but will also be able to read as a stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment