Thursday, July 23, 2015

Journey of Love series LIVE CHAT

****UNFORGETTABLE LOVE Q&A*****
So my BFF Kristin Mayer told me about this new app she is using to do some really cool stuff with her readers! Since I've gotten a number of folks asking if I'm going to do a Q&A on the Journey of Love series and Unforgettable Love, I thought I would try this app out. It will be a live video feed and y'all will type in your questions to me and I'll answer them ! Pretty cool huh? 
It's simple to get the app...it's called `~~~~~ Periscope. 
My name on it is the same as my Twitter account. @author_kelly 
The chat will be this Saturday July 25th at 10:00am CENTRAL time!!!
It's FREE and super easy to sign up! I'm planning on using it for a future read a long and some other fun stuff as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment